How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information in the following ways:
1. When You Provide Information To Us: When you contact us through our Websites using contact forms, we may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Other personally identifiable information submitted in comments
Our authorized Team Members may use this information to respond to your inquiries and comments, to fulfill and orders and requests, and to otherwise communicate with you including marketing of our services.
2. Automatically When You Use our Websites: We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser when you use our Website and through cookies. Examples of the types of information we collect automatically include:
- IP address
- Web browser information
- Information about your interaction with our Websites and when you visit other pages of the Internet
- Other internet activity information such as your browsing and search history
How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. We may, however, share your personal information in the course of our business, and in providing our services to you, in the following ways:
- To our Service Providers: We may share your personal information with companies or individuals that we contract with in order to receive services (“Service Providers”). These services include, among other things, providing services to you on our behalf, creating or maintaining our databases and Websites, and performing analytic services for our Websites. We require our Service Providers to not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose other than for providing services to us.
- To Comply With Legal Obligations: From time to time, we may be required to provide Personal Information to third parties in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law or legal process.
- We may also share your Personal Information with third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, when we, in good faith, believe that: (i) you or others are acting unlawfully; (ii) it is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request; (iii) it is necessary to operate our business and Website properly; or (iv) to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of others.
- At Your Direction or with your Consent: If you instruct us to share your Personal Information with any third party, we will do so per your instruction and with your consent.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use “cookies” to keep, and sometimes track, information about you on our Websites. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser or related software from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies track where you travel on the Websites and what you look at. In doing so, a cookie may enable us to relate your use of the Websites to your Personal Information.
Most web browsers can be set to inform you when a cookie has been sent to you and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that cookie. Refusing a cookie will generally not interfere with your use of the Websites. However, refusal of a cookie may, in some cases, preclude you from using or negatively impact the display or function of the Websites.
Third Party Analytics: Savage uses Google Analytics to collect and process data about visitors’ use of our websites, for the purpose of optimizing website content and design. Information about how Google uses data collected from partners’ sites or apps, including Google’s use of “cookies” to identify and track website visitors’ IP addresses, is available at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To prevent Google Analytics from recognizing your IP address on return visits, you can disable cookies in your browser settings.
Do Not Track Signals: Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that the user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. By sending a DNT signal, the browser can block the website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. However, some online websites, including our Websites, are not configured to respond to DNT signals from web browsers. As such, we do not recognize or respond to DNT requests.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you would like to update any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retention and Security
We retain your personal information to provide you with our services, including to fulfill your orders and requests and to communicate with you, and for use in marketing our services. We also retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
We have implemented reasonable safeguards designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We also take reasonable steps designed to ensure that our third-party partners and service providers agree to protect your Personal Information. That said, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Websites are not directed toward children under 13 years old and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years old. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to us, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe that a child under 13 years old has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Effective Date: 07/26/2021 (Updated: 06/12/2023)